
Gerry Generously Indulges An Ape

Ok ape.
I agree to ONE picture only
You have exactly two seconds before I leave to have some serious fun
I'm a busy mancat
I have stuff to do
Mancat stuff
What?
The light wasn't right?
Tough
That's your lot.
I'm off.
Bye.
For more Cats On Tuesday visit Gattina's Blog


262 comments:
1 – 200 of 262 Newer› Newest»You have to put limits on these modeling contracts or they will make you take millions and millions of pictures and you will be there all day.
-Patches and Nemo
That is one big tail swish!
Hey Whicky....thanks for your visits. We really appreciate your kind words and it has helped us get through this sad week.
--JB
Oh Noes Gerry!! the camera is what shows your handsomeness and gets you the ladeez man! :)
But yeah, I am a guessing if you wants to have the ladeez, it would be nice to haves them a cause of you and not the publicity :))
I do hopes that you got into lots of wonderful fun :)
V-V
Nice tail Swwwish !!
Smokey(ILM), Mishka, Mila, Zateynik (BJ)'s Mommy
Jackie - from Minnesota !!!
Good for you for standing your ground. I hate being expected to sit still and look marvelous at every human whim...
Good for you Gerry! Hold the line against the Pawparrazzi!
What a great action shot of your tail swoosh! I think you deserve overtime pay for that extra picture. It was worth every penny.
Wowie, what a superfloofy tail swishie! You are a furry handsum mancat. And it's always good to remind the beans who is boss! hehe
Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
Gerry, you done good...that'll show these hoomins of ours who's da boss.
Purrs
Bella and Mitzi
Oh you are reminding us of our hard to woo Bojangles...get too close with camera or not...and off he goes with the swish of his floofy tail.
One majestic tail swish and the kitty is off! Yes, you go tell those apes the what for!
Gerry is a cat with a very limited pose contract, huh? XD
I like when u swooshed ur tail!
Great tail swoosh, Gerry. It was kind of you to let the ape take one picture and that's enough.
do you nose good lawyer that helps me draft my own model contract. i very much would like One Flashy Box Picture at a time rule.
Modelling is hard work and I really do think one picture is enough. Good work Gerry.
Huffle Mawson
That tail swish - or was is a swoosh - left us breathless. Go, Gerry, go!
Gerry, Mom loves the little bit of red in your furs. Good for you for sticking to your original rule of only one picture. That is a good action shot of you tho.
Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade
We can see that Gerry is one tough customer! But we loved the photos!
Tom and Tama-Chan
Now that's a shampoo commercial standard swish, right there! Nice job, Gerry!
Thanks so much for your advice. Mum will make a concerted effort to try and keep things as normal as she can for us.
You snooze, you lose apes. Right, Gerry?
They have to learn to get in there quick and get the job done right the first time!!!
Purrs Goldie, Shade and Banshee
What a fluffy tail! I can see why your ape wanted another picture but we do have to put limits on them otherwise we would never have any piece from that flashing thing!
Gerry, we think you gave the ape more than enough!
Wow, that's a tail swish with attitude! You don't mess around do you Gerry?
*hi Oliver!*
Jane
That's a floof with a flourish!!
Sniffie and the Florida Furkids
Give 'em an inch...
i realize gerry has better things to do but he should be more lenient with the ape picture taking because he seriously is a handsome boy.
Wow, that´s great to see your floofy tail swish.
Great picture!
Hahaha ! yes cats are usally ungrateful and difficult models ! Except my Pookie she starts purring when she sees me with the camera and takes a pose ! unbelievable but true !
Gerry, we think your first pic is great!
That was a good pic Gerry. You can't let those beans think they're the boss of you. I like to run away from the camera, too!
Kiddo
You look very handsome in your photo and we loved the tail swish.
We laughed and heartily agreed all along. Our woman sighed.
Ms. P and Cinza
Gerry, that was very magnanimous of you!
(ps: Whoa! I said a big word!)
But you are so hansome!
If Karmen was a human she would be a model on the 'catwalk' :) she loves posing so I haven't shown her your photos in case she get any ideas. Judith
Nice. I love how you set bounderies. That is so important or that flashy box will be in your face 24/7!!
We know just how you feel Gerry!
That's such a Hollywood attitude! Good work!
Whicky, you are a true cat connaisseur! Of course it is a view along my back, showing my "hips" but they all agreed my tail was divine - so how could I contradict? ; )
What a pretty cat you are, most cats do not like pictures taken, it must be the flash.
you look very handsome!
Gerry, you tell her! Not your problem if she has lighting issues.
That's just how it is, but I must say that first picture is a *winner! :)
I don't know Gerry, the ape got a really good picture of you even if you didn't stick around long.
Cleo wants me to ask you to tell Angel thank you for the compliment on the rug. With her coloring I think it looks pretty good around her too.
Casper
Good tail swish Gerry. That told your Human exactly what you thought.
gerry
we thought your first pictre was purrfect! but the swoosh puts nike to shame!
purrs
abby
Dats right yoo gave em a chance and dat is dat. Did yoo get sum treats fer this introoshun?
Hiya Gerry,
Thank you for the pic! Nice to meet you :)
Samson and Delilah ~ The Monkeys
Gerry, you are very handsome, you should give the apes more licence to show your magnififloof to the world!
Whicky, thanks for your kind comment. I am exhausted, I have trouble staying awake! :) xxx
Those flashy boxes can get very annoying! I do not blame you a bit for limiting your modeling to one pose only!
Oooh, you are tough on your apes, Gerry. Never mind, even though we'd like to see more pics of you I'm sure Oliver the camera hussy would be only too happy to step in...
wow wonderful pictures you guys.
That last pikshur made my Mommy laff out tears!
~Slash
OK, I am laughing. The "sweet" little illustration of the kitty on the loo was a delightful little addition! but then I'm just an ape.
heh heh! That tail swish says it all!
Purrs, Sukie x
Awesome swishy tail!
Hahahahaha!!! Great job Gerry!!! That's telling them,heehee I need to do that!!
Some days our porch is warm. When it's very cold, we are not allowed out :o
Thank goodness the really cold weather is gone!!! Summer would be so much nicer!!!
Purrs Mickey
Thanks so much for your rumbly purrs for our Pop!!!
XOXO
Maggie May and The Creek Cats
Wow, you do have one terrific tail swish! You look very handsome in the first picture!
Purrrrrrrrrrrs, Willow
Hi there Gerry and family,
Georgia had a bit of acupuncture, the vet uses it as a diagnostic tool as well as a therapy. She wasn't too relaxed, but wasn't overly bothered by it either.
It was definitely nice to go into a vet clinic that didn't have those prescription grainy diets lining the walls. And of course it was a good experience to have a very gentle vet who got to know Georgia and was slow and gentle, not doing anything that she didn't like. She wasn't even on an examining table, she could wander around and rest on a soft bench or cat bed while being treated.
So hopefully what we're trying will help her, the vet says this condition can be tricky but there are other things to try. We'll be sure to update on her progress.
-Georgia and Mom
Gerry, I admire your ability to stick to your schedule. Your Beans need to learn efficiency, after all.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe
I support that a hunnerd purrsent. I am too bizzy to be posing for the flashy bocks. Thanks for coming by to see me, I misst all my furrends!
Thank you for dropping by our blog. We just love Gerry's picture. We have a lot just like the 2nd one.
Purrz and headbonks
The OMC's
Mom is always taking "nearly pictures" of us too. We love your big swishy tail in the 2nd pic - it's very mancatly.
Could you give our love to Uncle Whicky too. Fanks.
Milo and Alfie xx
Well Hello ! :)
It's so nice to meet all of you! Thank you so much for brightening my day, by paying a visit to my blog Ellipsis. I am always so pleased to find a kitty at my door, and today I found 4!! :)
Comeback soon, I will have some catnip mice waiting for you. I promise! Be good kitties, here is a tummy rub from me.
All my best, Carly!
http://ellipsissuddenlycarly.blogspot.com
Prrrr... you have a handsome mancat... muahahaha!
NICE tail swish - you really told 'em!
I like your tail - thanks for visiting me!
Gerry, I'm with ya, buddy. One shot's all ya got!
That's part of photographing cats I suppose - getting the one good shot among many "accidents."
Meow Meow
Contracts must be honored!!! We are proud of you!
Purrs
Mama, MrSippi and Carolina
Thanks for your comment. I do seem to be sleeping for England... Pinky showed up today and woke me up. He took a photo of me struggling to wake up. It was 2.24pm. I have a strange feeling this horrible, rumpled, wrinkly image may turn up on mine bloggie sometime - if he can figure out how to upload it from his phone (paws crossed he can't, it's enough to scare the living daylights out of juicy young kitties, as Skeezix would say! :) xxx
P.S. The word thingy is "truce"! Hey Pinky, "Truce bro!!!"
Way to go Gerry, don't back down! That is the mancat way, to have our own way ... hee hee!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sam and Simon
Pee Ess ... Whicky, our Momma liked the suggestion of traveling to the lake home together in a large crate, now she will have to look into getting one for us. Thanks!
You are an inspiration to all of us who need to assert our rights every now and then !
What fun captions...and ones that totally capture the spirit of so many kitties we know while we poor mommies are trying to take their pics :).
Ulta Pulta and co.
more posts! more posts! more posts!
Thank you for visiting me on my blogoversary!
*schlurp!!*
Your first pcture was purrfect -- there was no need for a second!
--Tuck
Gerry, those are great photos. You definitely have the 'tood.
Thank you Whicky for your well wishes; they mean a lot to me and my mom.
~Jake
Yep that's too bad. It wasn't Gerry's fault though. Apes are like that. You go survey your domain Gerry like all good mancats do. Have fun :)
A swishing tail is cute!
Luf, Us
gerry is a celebrity cat.. no paparazzi please. :)
Wow, I just came across this blog and realized that your cat
Gerry looks EXACTLY like my black cat, Sasha, except for the eye color. its uncanny!
Really nice blog you have going here, ill probably become a regular!
Thanks
Jaime, Theodore and Sasha
thoughtsfurpaws.com
What lovely eyes you have, Gerry!
Better to glare at you with, my dear.
Off you go to do your mancat stuff then, Gerry!
We think the light was perfect in the 1st picture, you have to watch out for those humans, they are so good at "excuses"!
We have an award for you! Please stop by our blog to check it out.
Lickably yours,
Abby & Stygia
I LOVE your tail! You sure told them!!
Thank you for your kind words re. Bashert. It was most appreciated!
Ms. P, Cinza and their servant
Around here that tail is called a "swiffer tail!"=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz
What's up Whicky? Miss your handsome face!
--JB
Hi,
It's me again.I just wanted to say I'm having a contest please go to my blog and see :)
Oh Gerry, you are so handsome and cheeky! Can you blame your mom for wanting pictures of you and the other kitties though? You are all so adorable.
We had a rough January, but I'm hoping things are getting better. I hope everything is going well with you all at Everycat.
Lots of Hugs,
Lorianna and her 4
We miss you and are thinking of you!
We miss you, Whicky! We've presented you with an award today, so please drop by our blog to claim it. Our Grandma taught us how to use links and tags last night, so we'll finally be able to collect that Lemonade Stand Award you presented us with several weeks ago. We're sorry it took us so long to learn:)
Whicky, Whicky, Whicky....just came by to see your handsome face again.
--JB
Hey, Whicky, do you want to be part of my Black Pearl Night Club?
Hey Whicky, whatcha up to?
GREAT tail swish dood! Made us all feel girly...
LC, Ayla, and Iza
We were just missing you so thought we'd catch up with you. Hope things are well.
-Patches and Nemo
Hey there, Whicky and all my buddies, I hope things are going well in England where you live. Did you get the snow we read about? We have lots of snow, but we're all used to it now. I have an award for you on my bloggie--when you're back, come over and pick it up!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe
Hi Uncle Wuudler, there is an award at our place for you because you're the nicest uncle ever!
We've also awarded you with an award - if you ever get to read our comment. No. 104. That's a new high for us!
Hahah.. we also give u the same award... :P Come and visit this
http://thefluffies.wordpress.com/2009/02/03/mom-is-very-busy-with-the-internet/
Jebat & Memon
i have a gift for u my furrriend!
go to my blog and take it!
That's right Gerry, the deal was one photo and one photo only. Stick to your guns!
Hey guys! We have an award for you on our blog.
We hope to see you around soon:)
Hello Whicky! Tristan left a Valentine for you in the 2009 contest. You can follow the link on our blog to find it:)
W. W. are all of you okay? We haven't heard from you in a while.
Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade
Hey, we miss you, is everything OK there?=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz
Hi, just popping in to see if all is well. My kitties and I send you all hugs!
Lorianna
Hahaha... you got style!
Great Fotoh!!
We gots toesiez!!
Wanna cum see?
Mouse E. Kat
Gerry you are right to be firm with the people! A contract is a contract!
We hope you are OK, it's been awhile since you posted or bisited.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to Uncle Whicky - we love you! From you bestest nephews in the whole world!
Happy Valentine's Day
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie
We could not let V day go by without sending lots of love to Whicky, Angel, Oliver and Gerry, and to Momma Whulder also! :))
We hopes you day and your whole year are filled with much love as today :))
Muches loves!! Vic, Mushka and Momma :)
Looks just like my Fluffy!!!!
We hope you are all okay. If you'll stop by our blog post for today, we have something for you.
Just dropping by with some(hugs)hope alls well :)
We miss you guys! Hope all is well.
Laila sends her love to Oliver.
Whicky, my dear, and Angel, Oliver and Gerry, how are you? We need an update from Somerset!
I know that you are having connection problems. When you get it fixed, I have an award for you.
You are such a cutie, Gerry! We also have an award for you. In the meantime, you can visit and read our meme if you like.
Mindy, Moe, Bono
I am stopping by to see if you are back, I miss you.
We know you are having some computer issues but we gave you an award today. Pick it up when you are able. We miss you.
-Patches and Nemo
I understand you're experiencing internet connection issues. When you're back to blogging, please see Ollie's Feb. 25th post. Ollie, Sunny and Rascal haven given all of you an award :-)
Oh I sure miss my Everycat Kitties!
I hope your computer problems get settled soon.
Hugs and Smoochies,
Lorianna
Hi Uncle Whicky,
We hope you are OK and enjoying life! Alfie had had his nuts removed but is healing nicely. I have have a booboo on my face but Mom said it doesn't spoil my nearly mancat handsome looks. We're taking it easy today ... have a great weekend.
Love from your bestest nephew in the whole wide World, Milo xx
Hi Uncle Whicky,
I've had my nuts removed but I'm OK. Milo keeps teasing me but I whapped him and gave him the booboo!
Love from Alfie xx
The second pic could read: "Talk to the tail, cuz the face ain't listening!"
We're still missing you:(
Whicky, we're missing you and the rest. Hope everything is O.K. wis you guys.
Gerry, you really know how to manage your modeling career! Hope to see an update from you all next time we pass by!
where did u go? wherever you are stop by the boyz blog. they gave u an award...
Your photos are amazing!
We kiss you!!! We've given you an award. Please stop by our blog to bask in the glory.
We're sorry you're still offline and hope you will be back soon.
How are you? We miss you!
Purrrrrrrs.
Come back Whicky! We miss you.
Whicky, Angel, Oliver and Gerry, we miss you and hope you are okay! Please come back as soon as you can.
See the Cats Against Cameras thingy in my sidebar? I understand.
thanks for the well wishes for josh!
Whicky, where have u been? We miss u :(
Just dropping by to see how things are with you all... hoping to hear more news from you soon.
We are just checking in on you. Drop by sometime, we miss hearing from you.
Mindy, Moe, Bono
We miss you guys! We hope you are doing well.
We have all of you on our purrrrrin' list...we hope you are all OK and pweeze come back soon=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz
Just checking in as we are missing you. Hope things are O.K. Take care O.K.
Casper, Cleo, Gizmo and Patches.
Mom too!
We were so glad to see you come by our blog. The occasion is sad, but happy to see you.
We appreciate you coming by our blog and leaving nice words about our KittyBoy.
~ The Bunch and Momma Bobbie
Great pict but the second one was sneaky of your bean. We have tagged you with an award so come by and pick it up.
We dropped by to say hello and hope all is well with all of you!
such an interesting blog!
Nice fluffy tail!
We saw you commenting on another bloggie!!! Glad to know you are still out there, and hope you are doing well!
We too hope everything is okay! Will you be back some day? We miss you!
You came, You won our hearts. And then you disappeared... NOT FAIR!
Hi Everycat kitties! Gosh, I miss you so much! I sure hope you can start blogging again soon. Don't worry about visiting everyone and catching up, just jump right in and start posting. As you can see, we all love you and will come to you! :)
Lots of Hugs,
Lorianna
Thank you so much for your kind words, they really mean so much to us! We have missed you guys, hope you are able to start blogging again soon!
XOXO
Absolutely fantastic post! Good job!
LOOK at that swishy tail action... FUN!
My dear Whicky-friend, I sure do miss you! 'Spose you could post once a week and visit us the rest of the days? 'Cause I like you!
We just saw you comment on Moki's blog and rushed over here to see if you were back. We are kinda missing you and stuff. We hope you can blog again soon.
-Patches and Nemo
Hey hope you are well. Take care and come back soon!
Haha...you remind me of Zoolander! Where that face? *Pouts* Hehe..have a good weekend!
Thanks for visiting and purring for Minnie!
Happy Easter Uncle Wuudler!
from your nephews, Milo and Alfie xx
Thank you for the birthday wishes for Maggie May!!
We miss you guys!!
XOXO
We hopes dat all iz Okeedokee wit you. We tink of you often.
Love,
Dr Tweety
We miss you Whicky Wuudler. Just dropped in to say hello and hope all is well.
-Gandalf and Grayson
LOL... now I see where my Greebo has been getting lessons!
Hi, just stopping by to see if you posted, hope everything is okay with you.
Hi Whicky! We miss you, but we understand the lulls in blogging! We wanted to to stop by and give you and all of your siblings many purrs and headbutts!
Love,
Sabrina, Sam and Simo
Whoops, Simon
Thank you for coming to visit me during this hard time we are having at the cozy cottage. it means the world to us to know you care so...I have, let me say it this way...the whole CB has missed you terribly much! We know you are OK and that makes it better.
All my love Miss Peach
Hey, Whicky, We miss you and hope you are all okay. Guess you still don't have internet. **sigh** Momo kitty's SS doesn't either and has to use the library to read emails. Take care.
Missing you! Hope you're all okay. Please come back! :) xxx
Good to hear from you Whicky! Thanks for wishing my brother Madison a Happy Birthday!
PS, the box of live moles was a real hit with us...but mom freaked out a bit.
Hello, sweeties! I'm just dropping by. I miss you kitties a lot. I'm sure your Mum is very frustrated to not have internet. See how many will come rushing back here when you do? :) We love you. :)
Hugs,
Lorianna
Hi,
Miss you guys. Hope you get the internet restored soon. See you! Take care :)
Thank you so much for the Happy Birthday wishes! I think about you a lot, furriend:) I hope you are doing well, and will return to the CB soon. ~Tristan
It has been long enuf! When are you coming back???
~Slash & Bronzy
Whicky, Angel, Oliver, Gerry and Mum, I want thank you so much for coming to wish me a Happy Birthday, it made my special day the best it could ever be! I am so lucky to have furriends like you :)
Love, purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina
Thanks for the good luck!!!!
XOXO
We still miss you!
oh where u goin??
fanks fur stoppin by wif feral cat infurmayshun... our mom didnt knoh dat mama cats help each offur...
Bootsie never bin a mama cat so I fink she just lernt dat mamas haf kittens!
Katie Too
Dear Whicky Wuudler,
Thank you for your visit and very kind words today! Yes, I am very lucky to have my very own Forever Home now!
Thanks for stopping by Cousin Trooper's House Trashing Party! We miss you.
Sniffie and the Florida Furkids
Hello dearest Whicky and family! Thankyou for leaving me Gotcha Day wishes:) We are happy to see you around and about again:)
Dear Whicky,
I miss your face. Gerry's, too. Oliver and Angel go without sayin'.
Hiya, Whicky! It's supergreat to see you. You are such a kool and handsum mancat!
Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!
Hi gang! Thanks for all the purrs for mum's broken leg. Yes, Oliver, now that she can't move much, it's hard for her to get away from the schlurping! :-)
Hello! It's great to meet you too! That is quite the impressive tail swish you've got there!
Hi again! Thank you for dropping by my new blog. I wish I could convince Mom and my Daddy to stop with one picture!
Thank you for your kind words and purrs for Mickey!
It is so nice to have so much support from our friends :)
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie
Whicky, buddy! Glad to see you visiting again, but when will we see your handsome face posted on your blog with some new pics?
--JB
Whicky, thanks so much for stopping by our blog. Bugsy thanks you for all your rumbly purrs, he came out of surgery just fine and will be home tomorrow!!
We hope to see you and your other family kitties blogging again soon, you seem to be very popular in the cat blogosphere! :)
Purrs and hugs back atcha,
The Kitty Krew
Hope all is going well. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, and as always for your concern and love for animals. I miss your blogging, and hope to see you post again here. Take care :)
Good to hear from you and we miss your blogging. Hope all is well and you would post soon.
Thanks so much for all the helpful advice. We hope you're right and he's inside soon. (And thanks for teaching us the word "poppet").
Muahaha.
That must be a mancat thing, because it takes HOURS to get and good pictures. :P
Hey now, W.W., we're seeing comments from you again -- great to hear you're going around visiting. Next, maybe resume blogging? Hope so...
Post a Comment