It's Monday and time to get our Meme on.
We were tagged by Steppa, Eric & Flynn and The Pouponette for the Eight Random Things meme. We will take two things each.
Oliver
It took my humans one whole year to trap me. I'd sit and stare from the bushes or fence, I wouldn't even feed, then I'd be gone for three weeks at a time. I was a canny young feral tom with a big range. Now I'm a home lovin' camera hussy.
It took my humans one whole year to trap me. I'd sit and stare from the bushes or fence, I wouldn't even feed, then I'd be gone for three weeks at a time. I was a canny young feral tom with a big range. Now I'm a home lovin' camera hussy. My miaow is a tiny squeak. It gets me what I want so who needs a macho miaow?
.
Gerry
I am named Gerry because when I was handed in to the vets, I was in such a manky state the Nurses thought I was 9000 years old and rather rudely named me Gerry as short for Geriatric.
Angel
I sleep by my Mum's head every night and chatter if the duvet isn't arranged just right.
I sleep by my Mum's head every night and chatter if the duvet isn't arranged just right. When I was netted with my brother Thomas at ten weeks old, I bit through my human's thumb, right down to the bone. But he didn't let us go. I'm glad about that.
Whicky Wuudler
I paddle the air with my back paws when I'm dreaming about stamping on moles I have caught. I can open a fuud bin that has locking clips on the lid, and do it quietly too.
We are rather late to this meme, so if any cat wants to do it, consider yourselves tagged. We love learning all about you cats of the world. We have got all behind with everything at Everycat due to the recent guests. But now the apes don't have all that fluffy, kitteny nonsense going on to distract them, they can get to making posts about us and catching up...
Team Tabby gave us this pretty Butterfly Award. Thank you Mindy & Moe.
Dana & The Creek Cats gave us this Sharing The Love Award. Thank you all.
Dana & The Creek Cats gave us this Sharing The Love Award. Thank you all.We wish every cat a Magnificent Monday!


61 comments:
Hello to you all!
We really enjoyed learnin' 'bout you all. We really liked readin' 'bout Oliver and how it took forever to trap him...it gives us hope as mommy is tryin' to trap our stray...he is way smarter than mommy, that's for sure!
We hope you all have a wonnerful week!
Very truly yours,
The Whiskers and Purrs Gang
That was a great Meme. You are such a great bunch of cats! Whicky open a lock, what a clever boy you are! I will be playing soon too.
You are some very fascinating cats. Oliver, I'm so glad your humans were so patient when trying to catch you, so that you could have the pampered existence you deserve. Angel, good luck training your humans to arrange the duvet properly. Gerry, you are very special to have a smooth tongue. Whicky, your skill at opening food bins qualifies you as my hero.
Thanks for defending me to my brother, Whicky Wuudler! He is a very naughty cat and gets away with things because he's so handsome cute.
~Bathsheba
We enjoyed reading about you all and enjoyed meeting those kittens in some of your other recent posts.
~J&B
Congratulations on your award. Oliver, very good of you to make those humans work for your affections.
Whoa! So many things I didn't knew about you! And congrats on your awards!
Thanks for telling our mom about the smiley thing. She just not so good with this yet. We liked learning all about you.
-Patches and Nemo
Wow you all have such good stories. You are fortunate to have been helped by your people and they are fortunate to have you too.
u deserved that award! We would like to be ur blog fren too.. We listed u in our blogroll and definately will visit u again..
See ya!
Good to know a little more about you kitties. Thanks for visiting me!! Love visitors even though SS is home a lot more now.
Holy freejolies! Your man human must be super tough not to have let go of you, Angel! Our mum would have screamed like an infant and probably passed out!
Thankyou to you all for being so wonderful to us about the babies. Your kindness was truly appreciated.
Wow, that was great stuff about ya! We loved readin it...
We loved reading all about you all, and we think the photo of Oliver is simply magnificent!
Congrats on the awards!
Your Pals,
Sen-Chan, Tom and Tama-Chan
Those were some very interesting things! We especially love the 'home lovin' camera hussy' part about Oliver!
Hey Oliver, I'd say that being a 'home lovin' camera hussy' is the best way to be!
those are all great things to know!!
Great pics of you all and a great meme.
Whicky, may we stomp moles together some day.
Purrs, Goldie
We love learning things about YOO too. These were all very interesting facts and we look forward to more tails from you...
purrs
Abby
I liked reading about all of you. I'm honored to know such unique and special Cats.
What wonderful things to learn about all of you. Oliver...you made them work a whole year!? Wow, and look at you now!
Great Meme, we sure did enjoy reading about you all!!
~The Creek Cats~
Bet you are glad you got caught in the end Oliver.
Gerry, you look cute peeping out from under whatever it is you are hiding under. You don't look like a Gerry hat trick to us.
Angel, you sound like one feisty lady.
Whicky, we have to say we are very impressed that you can open fuud containers. Want to pop around and teach us how?
You are 4 very unique cats. FAZ
We enjoying learning new stuff about you all...congrats on your awards too!
It was great to learn all the neat stuff about you all!
Congratulations on you awards, you definitely deserve them!
Great meme answers it's fun to learn more about our friends.Congratulations on your awards.
What a great meme about you all! I love learning new things about my friends. :)
Congrats on your awards!
It's fun learning more about you all, and the facial expressions in the photos are priceless.
Whicky, you and Cinza could trade notes on opening things. She opens drawers, cupboards and has recently figured out how to open the sliding door to the closet. The humans figure it's only a matter of time before she learns to get into the fridge or use can openers.
Ms. P and Cinza
That was fun to learn all about yous! Can you teach me to open stuffs, Whicky? pwease?
Iago
Those are some neat things about you all. It would be neat to have a smooth tongue! Angel, you must have very strong teeths to bite so hard when you were just a baby.
Those are all good things to know about you guys. Oliver, my brother Huggy Bear has a tiny meow too, but he's still pretty mancatly.
--Jasper
Furry interesting facts! Gerry, what a tongue to have for a cat... do you get the others to clean your furs? Clever boy! All of you have such special stories. It is nice that you found a good and caring home...
Purrs, Siena & Chilli
P.S.: Concats on the awards!
thanks for visiting the boyz' blog. whicky you look like a more intelligent version of my beloved lil guy Theo. The boyz and I want to know if you meow with a British accent.
Those are interesting things about you kitties! Thanks for sharing that and the cute pictures of you all!
Congrats to your awardies!
purrs
Luna, Luzie and Olli
They are fun things to learn about you guys!!!
Oliver you don't need to mucho mowwow, you is one handsome dude! and hey is anyboddie is ever in doubt show that chest..eerrr.. paw hair, I mean fuuurr!! Now that is manly! :)
Oh Gerry I would love to see yoru tongue, how do you clean yourself?! wow that is so cool, I bet your hoomans never pull away when you is giving them kissies like mine.. they say coz I groom till they bleed.. bah.. details..
Angel I just love your " you know you wanna come lay by me" expressions, you surely is a sugar babe! :) Hahah Your poor Dadda, I guess you were just testing him right? :P
Whicky I dos that too!! Momma calls them the poobles, but Momma is strange... LOL she will sit there trying to work out what I am dreaming about.. well duh Momma.. hehe
We is very far behind too! But we don't have the beautiful reasons you guys haves :) Never the less we does understands lots about getting so far behind.. :))
V-V
Whicky, please will you come round and teach me how to open food containers??? Also, if you can catch moles, how about coming and trying to get a mouse that has been terrorising my humans (I don't do mice so I haven't been helping).
Licks to my floof-buddy Oliver.
Wow you're all ex-strays? You look great! Au and Target were street kitties too (Target in Subang Jaya and Au in Malacca, both in Malaysia)
We're playing the 8 things meme this week too. Hope to see you soon. Meow from Malaysia!
yoo are sum gud lookin kittehs!
Fanks fur comin ta mai partay!
-tes
You're all cool characters! :)
(Oliver, I have a tiny voice, too. It sounds like a teensy siren.)
Congratulations on your awards!
Thanks for telling us those cool details about you!!
Cool! thanks for joining our card exchange!
Sniffie and the Florida Furkids
We is amazed dat yoo bit through a bean finger! Molly is shocked acuz all she did when the mom had to catch her, was scratch the mom's face real good. Come to fink of it, Molly still is a little bit bitc....
This was a great Meme! We learned so much about you! A smooth tongue, and catching moles and all kinds of fun stuff!
Luf, Us
Congratulations on your awards. We loved learning more about you. We were also glad to see that the fosters are ready to be adopted now. You can see how much they grew from just the first pictures you took of them.
Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade
It's fun learning more about you! Being able to open the locked food bin is a great skill. ConCATs on your awards too!
Your Mum and Dad are very lucky to have adopted such wonderful furkids! Going from feral to all snuggly safe is just the best thing ever and I'm so happy for you four sweet kitties! Your stories made me smile.
Hugs and Smoochies,
Lorianna
Wow Oliver! You certainly were stubborn. I'm so glad you let yourself be caught so you have a wonderful forever home now.
How old are you Gerry? You certainly don't look 9000! I hope you peed on that mean nurse for teasing you.
Angel! You and I have the same sleeping habits! I too like my covers arranged just right. You're one tough cookie to bite like that!
Wickey, I am so jealous that you get to attack moles! I remember when I was feral and got to kill stuff. That is what I dream about, but I can hardly remember the taste...
pretty picsures.
i dont knows if i coulds handle sharing my food with that many kitties. but if it all works out for yous!
You are all so different and fascinating !
Those were great facts about you guys :) You must be popular if you can quietly open the food can!!!!!!!!!
We would like you around here! heehee
Purrs Mickey
Congrats on your awards and I think those are great answers to the meme.
--JB
We enjoyed learning more about each of you!
Oliver ... I'm going to snatch you up for mine! ;o) *Whimpurr*
It was great learning so much about all of you. Whicky, opening the food bin is a great skill to have. Since you can catch moles, how would you like to come over to my house and try your luck with gophers?
I like to sellp on thebed to, Angle, but I only sleep on the special quilt at the foot. no one told me that was my place, I just adpoted it. maybe some day I will get more comfortable living inside and snuggle with Mom and Dad.
That was a great meme - we love learning more about our friends. And concatulations on your awards!
Whicky, Angel, Oliver and Gerry, it was just too cool to learn those wonderful things about you! We all have wonderful stories, don't we! And concatulations on your awardies, furriends!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon
I loved to learn these interesting things! And I laughed to think of Whicky sleep-stomping moles. Go get em WW!
Hi guys! I tagged you - again! It's the sixth photo meme... Play along if you like.
Purrs, Siena
Hey, that was synchronised commenting! We can make a wish! Ready? 3...2...1...WISH
Congratulations on your award.
We loved the pixx and getting to know you.
Oliver, you were such a great catch for a forever home. It's good to see that you were won over. And, I like that pic of you, Whicky.
This was really interesting and it was nice that you all shared it - so in the spirit of sharing I'll share doing it with my little bruvfurr Alfie - Mom said we should have time to blog tomorrow!
Luff Milo xx
Post a Comment