Wednesday, 19 November 2008

Wuudless Wednesday

.
Gabbi would like to apologise on behalf of the members of Everycat if they do not get to visit their chums or make posts in the next few days. Gabbi, Ash and Simon really enjoyed meeting so many cats of the world yesterday. They have never felt so loved on in all their tiny lives.
Thank you for coming to meet them.

Gabbi is slightly indisposed just now, she has a GI sensitivity or infection. She is sore kitten. Ash, Simon & Gabbi have been sneezing and it looks as if the Cat Flu virus might be acting up again. This could be due to the change to a new environment. After a late night visit to the vet yesterday, medicines are to be given to Gabbi 3 times a day and a new fuud regime is in place. Today Ash and Simon will have checkups as the last couple of sneezes have produced yellow snot. As these kittens have been so poorly we are not taking any chances.
.
At Everycat we like our humans to sweat.
.
Have a wild Wednesday all!

65 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Awww sweetie, you don't need to apologise. We hope you are all feeling better soon.

Cat with a Garden said...

Thanks to every cat at everycat to give advice on the newbie. My mom feels horrible as every resource in Germany told her to just put the new (young) cat in and let the cats sort it out. I don't really hurt the little one, but I surely give her a hard time from now 'til now with pouncing, holding her down, putting the bitey on her... Got to establish myself, haven't I?
Purrs, Siena

Mom here: I hope the little ones at your place will get better soon. It's surely due to the change...

Parker said...

Awwww,poor babes. It's true, we like to make the humans sweat!
ps - I am going to ask Mommy to send an e-mail to George sometime soon, thanks!

The Island Cats said...

We hope those little baby kitties feel better soon...it's no fun being sick and all...

Chrissie said...

Aww, I'm sorry the poor little'uns are feelin' low again. Snot of any color is muy yucky! and GI distress, too? I'm very sorry for the people..but also very glad that they've taken on this loving chore.

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

We're purring for the little ones! Plus a little woof from Tommy.

Sen-Chan and Tama-Chan

Catzee said...

Awww. Her so cute! But I'm sorry her sick. Purrrs!

Quill and Greyson said...

Rest well every cat and do your best to get some rest too every human.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Awww we feels badly dat the wee whittle ones is feelin poorly. WE shall begin our purrs for a good health to be restored as quickly as possible.

purrs
Abby

Anonymous said...

Oh NOES!! Yellow snot is definatley not good :( Infections are bad :(
You poor litlle guys!! Well actually no, you lucky little guys that you has a hooman so very caring and smart to look after you :))
We just knowz you will all be better in no time but we is sending lots of healing puurs your way :)))

V-V

Maggie May said...

Bless heart! We are purring really hard for the little kittens. We purray that their health improves furry fast.
~The Creek Cats~

curator said...

Oh get healthy soon, little kittens! So many purrs and sweet thoughts for you...take nice catnaps and grow strong!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear I hope the babies will be better very soon!

catsynth said...

Poor kittens, we do hope the get better soon.

seriously amused said...

Sorry to hear the little ones aren't feeling well.

If you're interested, I'd be happy to send along some long distance Reiki.

Big hugs to all of you!!!

Judy, Ms. P and Cinza

Rascal said...

Poor Gabbi. It's no fun to have to deal with V-E-Ts, etc. Fortunately, Gabbi looks spunky enough to handle it.

seriously amused said...

Fortunately, I was still on the computer when your message arrived. I just sent some LD Reiki for all of you.

Big hugs,
Ms P, Cinza and their servant Judy (I know my place)

Daisy said...

Gabbi is so adorable! I hope all the bebbehs are feeling better soon.

Cafe Cats said...

We're sending purrs that everykitties are better soon!

Kellykat said...

We hope efurryone gets to feeling tip top again soon.
-Stryder, Scotchy & Sugar

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I hope you little kitties feel better soon!
--JB

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Hoping all get well real soon.

Hugs and purrs

Cory said...

We're all hoping the little ones are feeling better and getting in to some serious fun soon!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Oh, bless their sweet little hearts. Poor babies. KC was sick like that at first, too, after being dumped at a week or so old.
We're purring and purraying for them to get better.
Tell them they had better get used to feeling loved, they are going to get a lot of it through their lives. They are little stars-in-the-making, as every cat should be.
Love & Purrs,
ML & KC

Anonymous said...

We hope the kittens start to feel better fast. Sending healing vibes and purrs to all....

Mickey's Musings said...

We do not mind a bit!!!! Those little tykes are just too cute! I hope they all get better, as I'm sure they will find loving homes!! In the mean time,we get to enjoy their antics!!!
Purrs Mickey

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

We hope the little sweeties feel better very soon.

Lux said...

Get well get well - I'm sending purrs!

Whimpurr said...

Oh dear! We have lots of sneezy, snotty kittens here too! *sigh* I hope all of yours are on the mend soon! *purrs*

caspersmom said...

We are all so thankful that the kittens got the help when they did. Purrs and prayers for a complete recovery and also that they get great forever homes with lots of love. They all are so cute. (Mom has to get that word cute in, wish she would find another word.) Only thing is cute is really the only thing that describes these sweeties.

Casper and Crew

Puss-in-Boots said...

Thank you for visiting our blog and leaving a comment. We love having visitors.

Poor Gabbi, we hope she feels better soon...it's not nice being sick.

Our mum's granddaughter is also called Gabbie, but spelt a little differently, and she's been sick too, with a nasty chest infection. But our mum took her to the doctor and she's all better now.

Purrs

Bella & Mitzi

Southbaygirl said...

Cat Flu yucky! We hope you are all feeling better!!!

Kodak, 3 Perf, Blossom and Angel Winton

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Gabbi sure is very very adorable~!

Anonymous said...

Get well soon little kittens!

Kiddo

momsbusy said...

we will be purraying that the little ones get better soon.

y2k

Jans Funny Farm said...

You certainly have your paws full there! Hope everyone is okay today.

We're glad you're going to add your comments to the sheler gas chamber controversy.

Nomi said...

I'm sending purrs and headbutts from the Yoo Kay to those kitty babies.

L. Alida said...

Oh poor little babies! I hope and pray they get better really really quick! Gabbi is so cute. I wish I could have her. I know they will all have happy forever homes soon.
Then Whicky and his siblings can have Mum to themselves again. ;)
Hugs and Purrs,
Lorianna

Anonymous said...

Gabbi is a cutie! such a striking little girl. Hope all the babes get to feeling better soon.

head bonks and kitty kisses from Furry Logic

Christine and FAZ said...

Get well soon little one. FAZ

TheSlyCat said...

Oh no, we hope everyone feel better soon. Thanks for visiting my blog!

CROW Cat Rescue said...

I'm in love with litle Gabbi. I can feel her sweet energy all the way over here.

Mickey's Musings said...

So many different colours of cats!!! That's what makes us all so interesting!!!!!
Purrs Mickey

Ivan from WMD said...

Hi Whicky! What a nice family you all make, including the "temps". I bet those little ones are so happy to be with you!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Hope the cuties get better soonest!!

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute picture!!!

Maggie May said...

Hey guys,
We have given you an award. Stop by sometime and pick it up, Ok!
~The Creek Cats~

Anonymous said...

Lots of love to the baby kittens from me and Mom. We hope they feel MUCH better soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh noooes! We sure hope dat dey get better quick!! It's no fun bein sick!

MaoMao said...

Awwww, Gabbi, you sweet little kitty gurl! We hope you and Ash and Simon get bettur furry soonies. We Ballicai will be purrin for you -- you are all so preshus!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Sweet little kittens. So sad to hear you are under the weather again. May you have a healing weekend full of warmth and snuggles.

Purrs,
The Sumac Felines

Anonymous said...

Awww Gabi doesn't have to apologize.
I will be praying for you all to feel better soon...Hugs Ariel

Anonymous said...

We have been behind on visiting because Mom was gone for 5 days then had the unmitigated nerve to want to catch up at her business before catching up with our friends! We had to catch up on your previous post to read about the new babies. Poor little kittehs, they are so lucky to have your Mum to nurture them back to good health. We do hope the flu has not returned and that they are all feeling much better very soon.

Jimmy Joe said...

Aw, poor li'l kittens. Being sick and little is very sad, and I bet your Beans are sweating a lot, taking care of the little tykes. I bet they are glad to have such tough kitties like you guys, too, to help them relax after being nurses.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Anita said...

Whay cute and lovelu kitty!! I hope they recover soon.

Your blog is so nice! Thanks for your visit!

Team Tabby said...

We're sending lots of purrs to everyone that you all feel better very soon. We understand that you are very busy, we'll be here when you get back.

Gabbi sure is a cutie!

Mindy, Moe, Bono

Kimo and Sabi said...

We hopes you all gits over yer sickyness!

P.S. Fanks fer sendin' purrs to our blurp!

Anonymous said...

Gabbi is very pretty. I say a tortoiseshell cat in Japan.
Do not lose a disease.
I am not good at the English.

Dr Tweety of da Fab Five said...

Oh deze poor itty bitty squirts!! I yam gonna sendz oevfur a basket full of purrz & some tur-key soop. Dat should help 'em gets back on dere feetz.

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

We hope everyfur is better now. Some of us know how you feel, especially Bandit.
Get well soon!
~ The Bunch

Mr. Hendrix said...

OK, I'll admit I would not like sharing my home with 3 adorable little cutie patootie heads, especially when yellow stuff is coming out of their heads, but, well, it makes my heart happy that there are beans like yours out there who will take care of the most helpless of us.

Purrs and hugs to your beans, and to you all for all you're enduring.

We will send healing thoughts and prayers to the kittens to feel all better.

MaoMao said...

Sendin lots of purrs to you preshus little kitties! We Ballicai hope you are feelin all bettur soonies. You have such wunnerful, caring beans.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

PB 'n J said...

We hope all you Wee Wuddlers are feeling better!

seriously amused said...

How are all the kitties doing? Gabbi sure looks like she would be a lot of fun to play with. Too bad you live so far away.

Thanks for visiting Mom's blog. We love having visitors.

And I love your idea of pouncing on her during the night. Actually, I enjoy waking them up in the middle of the night as many times as possible and have many techniques I like to use.

My favourite is finding any cupboard or closet that hasn't been left open for me and banging it a few times. That sure gets their attention.

Another fave: kneading on their pillows as they sleep (especially buckwheat pillows because of the additional sound effects), all the while purring and every so often shaking my head to spray anything within 100 miles. They can't get mad at me because after all I'm just sharing the love.

I enjoy your blog very much. I'd like my own blog, but I don't know if that's ever going to happen. Ms. P has wanted one of her own forever and says she's more likely to wake up as a dog then ever get her own blog.

If you ever need more Reiki, just let us know.

Cinza

Boy n Beethoven said...

We're purring and purring for you all. Get well soon!
Purrssssss...

'Oven & Boy