Friday, 7 November 2008

Thank You & Floofy Friday

Thank you to every single cat and bean who visited us yesterday and made us all feel so welcome. We really appreciated all your friendly comments. It made our day!

A special thank you must also go to the gorgeous Fin and her Mum of Housecat Confidential who kept giving us friendly nudges, great advice, a guest blogging spot and the confidence to go ahead and put together Everycat. A cat could not want for nicer chums.
.
Another thank you goes to Camie's Kitties who gave us these two great awards. These are very cool and we feel honoured. Thank you.


So, on to the business of floof. Here is Oliver and a sample of his.

Oliver here! Hi to all lickable friends!

There's plenty more where this came from you know.

Private viewings available.

Book early to avoid disappointment.

Have a great Friday everyone!

PS: Scroll down and see our lovely new footer as made by the very talented Zoolatry

Thank you, we love it!

(we'll use it as a header as soon as we work out how to, we are a bit slow in this dept)

43 comments:

ZOOLATRY said...

We'd like to book right away, perhaps a Saturday Night Snuggle Date... we can floof one another all night long! (sorry, that does sound a tad r-rated... not meant too...)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful floof, Oliver! Tummy Tickle Time!

Quill and Greyson said...

Oh Whicky how nice. Welcome to Floofy Friday Oliver. You are a real glamour puss, but you know I adore a certain tuxie at your place or I'd sign right up. Big snuggle from Mommy though.

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Oh, Oliver, your floof would look so wonderful next to mine!

Laila

Cat with a Garden said...

Yay, a first floofy Friday!
Oliver really has some floof going on there. Nice!
Congrats to TWO awards on the SECOND day of blogging. This could be an record...
Whicky, I'm looking forword to your personal story, 'cos by the look of your ears you got some stories to tell. It's good that you're living the good life now - every cat should.
Purrs to the whole bunch,
Siena

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Thank you for visiting our blog. It's very nice to meet you all!

Sen-Chan, Tom and Tama-Chan

ZOOLATRY said...

Zoey has sent a little gift to your email address, please check when you can.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Mom says she wants an appointment. I just love the footer that Zoolatry did for you.

I'm showing my floofy belly today too, so come by for a visit.

Sweet Praline

Nomi said...

My floof isnt as long as Olivers but miewmie still likes to bury her head in my tummy. Its nice to meet you all. We is almost neybers.

The Island Cats said...

Hi ya, Oliver! You got some major floof going there! Mom wants to snorgle your belly!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Floof Oliver!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Hi there Oliver! It is very nice to meetcha!!!
What gorgeous floof you have.

Whicky we can't wait to see more pictures of you, Momma thinks you are just sooooo handsome...

purrs,Abby

The Florida Furkids said...

Great Floof! We're doing floof today too!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

The Crew said...

Private viewings?! How much do you plan to charge?

Cat Street Boyz said...

Hi efurry one! Oliver you sure have floof purrfected! =^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

Chrissie said...

Hey, Whickey, Angel, Oliver and Gerry! I'm so glad your first day amongst us was a great day. And since we loved you before we knew you, those awards were a long time in coming, weren't they? Oliver, you've got some serious floof goin' on there-hey, if I'd a' thought you could book showing and charge for'em, I'd've found a way to grow floof myself!

The Furry Kids said...

We are so glad that you got a bloggie! Happy Friday to you guys!

Jane said...

What a wonderful and beautiful cat family - I love all of you!!!

Lux said...

That's some lovely floof, Oliver! I really love the graphic on your footer!

PB 'n J said...

Concatulations on the awards! Oliver, what a great big ball of floof you are - you're gonna have the lady cats lining up!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Your new graphic is very pretty. We love it!
Please keep our Maggie Mae in your Purayers. She may have had a stroke.
~ The Bunch

Fat Eric said...

A floofy cat who loves to lick everyone - I think we are definitely twins separated at birth, Oliver!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

The grafik is grrrreat. Zoolatry is definitely talented.
Love & Purrs,
KC

Mickey's Musings said...

Hey Oliver!!! That IS some serious floof!!! Better watch out...most Moms love to snorgle bellies :o !!!!!
It is so nice to be able to visit with all of you now :) WooHoo!!!!
Purrs Mickey

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your awardies guys!!

Oliver It sounds like we could haves a licking contest!!
hehe I like to like everyboddie furry or bald too!
But I must admit you haz one seriously snorgablle belly! Momma would loves it, she likes it when they joggle too! Mine does not giggle :(

hehe You footer is pawsome! I did never notice before Whicky but your head in the foot picture is the shape of Australia!!
WOAH! heh

V-V

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

Whicky! You finally got a blog!!! Yay!!!

It's nice to meet all of you! Miss Angel, Gerry. Oliver, I'm always up for some cuddling, especially when it gets cold around here. Persephone likes grooming, but was never much of a cuddler.

~Jack

Hi everycat! Gerry, I'm a bundle of fun on rocket fuel too!

~Persephone

Kaltsas Kats said...

Thank you so much for stopping by our bloggie to wish our dad luck. We are taking good care of him this weekend. Mom says its much easier to put our leashes on then to catch us and put us in the PTU's. We are very good car cats and love to go for rides.
-Patches and Nemo

Jans Funny Farm said...

Zoolatry made our header and Criz Cats made our footer. We have no talent in that dept, but they are both good.

Glad you got a rousing welcome.

Parker said...

It's so nice to peek inside of your wonderful kitty life!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

It is nice to meet you! I saw your past comments on my blog and could not find your blog to come and visit. You are very floofy. I will come back again soon!
--JB

Boy said...

Concatuwations on your wonderful awardies! And it's a gweat bwog you have! I'll visit often!

Margaret Cloud said...

Those awards a very nice, congratulations, nice photo of Oliver, I love cats. Please come by sometime.

Luna und Luzie said...

Congrats to your awardies!
You looks very floofy.
Happy weekend!

Daisy said...

Congratulations on your awards! And your header/footer graphic looks awesome.

Donna said...

That is some nice knitting. You clearly have taught your hoomans very well.

(angel) Grrreta and Fam said...

I'm so glad you have your own blog now. I've enjoyed your comments so much on other blogs, so it's wonderful to be able to get my Whicky Wuudler fix right here.

twenty pound tabby said...

oooh, what a belly!

The Lee County Clowder said...

WOW! We leave the computer off for a couple days, and we miss all kinds of things.

Concats on your new blog, Whicky and the rest of the gang.

Samantha & Mom said...

Wow! That is a cool header!! And congratulations on your Awards!! We are so glad you have your own Blog now!
Your FL furiends,

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday and happy weekend to Every Cat at Everycat!

Pascalian Awakenings said...

Congrats on an awesome header and on awards. Very cool.

Anonymous said...

Whicky Wuudler...
meowwwwwwwwwww purrrrrrrrrr and more purrrrrs and many more meows...translation: thanks for coming in the yard and spraying on my back door to say hello.
"Dogs come when they are called, cats take a message and get back to ya!"
Cats rock and are BFF's
=^..^=
callie and her earth mommy

Chesney Cats said...

Oh we are so glad that you have started a bloggie!! We just started blogging 3 months ago & we really like it. Of course Mama doesn't help us as much as she should, but it's still lots of fun.
Welcome, welcome!!

Hugs & Purrs,
Sammy, Festus & Emma