Fin of Housecat Confidential, one of our oldest blogging cat friends has sadly left for The Bridge. She was one sassy, wise Queen of Floof and a great friend to us all, especially our late bro' Whicky. Fin and Whicky shared many discussions on the nature of apes. Fin would always be ready with a witty quip or handy tip on running the home to our benefit. Right now, Whicky will be showing Fin around up there, showing his Lady Floofington a good tuxie time.
We cats are here such a short time, but Fin lived her life long and well and even though it's never long enough, it was a very good cat life. She was so very loved by her Mom & Dad, right now they could do with some purrs and love. Please drop by to leave them a purr or two.
Fin we will never forget you sweetheart. You made the world a brighter, funnier place. Fly free sassy girl.


35 comments:
We are so sad about dear sweet Fin. Such a wonderful friend. We shall love her and remember her forever.
Every word, so very true ...
We are very sad too - Fin was such a character. We have been and left a message for her Mom Meg.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
We sure will miss that sassy grannycat. Purrs to her family....
she was a well loved kitty! We hope she and Wicky have a good time at the bridge
Fin was a good friend. We will miss her.
We sure did love that Fin girl. This was such a nice tribute to her. She sure did bring a lot of joy into our lives. Take care.
What a wonderful tribute to our friend Fin. Surely you are right, and she is now with Whicky and all of the other angels at the Bridge.
We are sad that Fin left for the Bridge.
Oh NO!! Oh, I could not be sadder. I'll go over and leave a message right now...
Goodbye Sassy cat. Soon you will be queen beyond the bridge, of the soon arrived and loved again.
Thank you so much Ape for your lovely and kind words. I know Whicky is showing her a good time.
Meg
It makes me purr knowing that Whicky is with Fin, welcoming her to The Bridge.
Thank you for visiting our blog today and for Casper's birthday wishes :-)
It was such sad news about Fin, you are right she had a good life but we will miss her!
We do miss dear Fin!
Thank you for your purrs and prayers for our dear Tutu. We know they definitely helped!
I wish you had a "follow" feature so I would be reminded to go to your posts, Jane.
So sorry to see Whicky Wuudler passed
I hope all is well for you
Debby in Arizona PA
http://www.homelesscatcare.blogspot.com
May has been a very sad month for so many who has lost their furry babies. I want to thank you so much for you hugs and love on the passing of Casper. Really appreciated your comment. Thank you again. God Bless.
You wrote a great tribute to Fin. Thank you so much for welcoming Oja to our family and coming to my birthday party.
Herman
Condolences on the loss of dear Fin.
Miriam xx
That was a very nice tribute. Mom went by there. Thanks for caring so much about all of us.
Such a beautiful cat. Those emerald green eyes lined with jet black. So painful to lose a cat.
Fin looks very Queenly in her pictures.
Fanks fer comin to my purrthday - I hop yoo all had a blast!
Sir Trooder Lioncourt
Fin looks such a beauty. I'm sorry to hear she has passed over.
Thank you for your kind words on my blog. Scooter is sleeping with his toy mousie now. I am afraid to sleep in case he is worse in the morning. I am swearing 'never again', not another cat. No more pain. But to paraphrase CS Lewis, the pain now is part of the joy then. It is a whole package. As pet owners, or pet guardians!- this is just a part of life we have to face. I am trying to be strong. I will grieve later, I tell myself, don't grieve while he is still here.
19 years is a long time to have any friend, let alone a feline one.
Now, to be the one to 'call time' seems a terrible betrayal.
I would trade time off my own lifespan to make him young again.
I am so sorry about the loss of your friend.. I understand the pain...
Thank you so much for leaving words of comfort for me on the passing of my beloved cat, Alex. Marc and I are heartbroken. We know we did the right thing, and every day we realize how much Alex was “preparing us” during the last few weeks, but it doesn’t make it any easier. We can’t stop the tears…. But having wonderful friends, like you, and the support of the CB is making it better….
You visited to console me for the loss of my dog. So I'm here to show solidarity as well.
Fin was really a wonderful cat! I'm sure had a great life. He and Mufaza should already be together somewhere out there. Very happy, sure!
Thank you for visiting my blog! I love the profile picture with white paws.
A hug,
Khenay, Gordon and Ana.
Awwwwww hello there Oliver, Gerry and Mungo! Thanks so much for your kind words and purrs for Charlie! He is getting used to just having gums now - he still paws at his mouth but not so much so we have everything crossed he'll be 100% ok soon!!! We wish you a calm and pleasant Sunday! Take care
x
I miss you, and I miss Whicky Wuudler so much. He was so kind to my Admiral Hestorb and she nor I ever forgot that. xoxoxo
Awww, it so sad when a friend runs on ahead of you to the Rainbow Bridge. We sending you hugs and purrs.
Hi! I tried to leave a comment on Gabby's post but couldn't get th elink to work. I couldn't get to see the babycats either! Oh no!
Thank you for all the purrs of support for Scooter. The v-t said to drop the steroid dose right down to a 1/4 but he still had a bad reaction. I'll call him again tomorrow...
hugs!
I wanted to thank you for your condolences on the passing of my mother. Its so painful knowing I will never see or talk to her again but the support of kind people and friends makes it so much easier to bear. Thank you & God bless you.
Purrs,
Paula & The Twinkletoe Tails Gang
It is always so sad when our friends go to the Rainbow Bridge. Maybe she'll see Emma there....we lost her about five years ago. I'll tell Emma to give her a warm greeting.
We are sorry for your loss. We are sending purrs your way and we will go over and send some purrs Fin's Mom and Dad, too.
Purrs and hugs,
Carmine and Milita
Thank you for your kind words about Tamir. We will miss our very special ManCat but know he lives on in our hearts.
The Florida Furkids and Mom Sharon
Thankyou for coming by to welcome Cousin Charlotte. She is slowly getting used to the place and us. We hope she will like staying here until she can be reunited with her mom.
We are sorry to hear that Oliver has gone on to Rainbow Bridge. Sending you purrs and comforting thoughts your way.
Post a Comment